FoodSaver® V4400 2-in-1 Food Preservation System
This item is currently not available online.
Includes 3 – Heat Seal Quart Bags, 2 – Heat Seal Gallon Bags, 2 – Gallon Zipper Bags, 2 - Quart Zipper Bags, 1 - 11” X 10’ Roll
With the FoodSaver® vacuum sealing system, you can keep food fresher for longer, or use it to marinate foods in minutes instead of hours. Sporting a sleek black exterior, this convenient device is designed to help save you time and money in the long run. Among its many handy features is the removable drip tray to make cleanup a breeze.
- Vacuum sealing system is designed to keep your food fresh with an air-tight heat seal so it'll last much longer, saving you money and preventing waste
- Lets you marinate foods within minutes rather than hours to help you save time and money
- Sleek, modern design is compact and features easy-to-use manual operation
- Offers marinate, moist, and dry settings for your convenience
- Retractable hose accessory gives you the power of a FoodSaver and FreshSaver in one, making it ideal for the pantry, freezer, or fridge
- Other features include integrated roll storage, an easy-to-use roll cutter, and indicator light
- Equipped with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- 3-position, easy-lock latch closure keeps the unit securely closed
Questions & Answers
Service & Support
FoodSaver® V4400 2-in-1 Food Preservation System is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee22 from Great Features I bought this machine a few years ago and I love it, simply one of t est buys I have ever made. I have saved so much money by not having to throw out food because of freezer burn. I believe this machine has paid for itself since I purchased it. I definitely recommend this machine
Date published: 2018-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by alexmm79 from Great product I bought this product a few months ago and used a few time. So far so good!
Date published: 2018-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goussette from Really satisfied Very good product. I use it every day and I am very satisfied
Date published: 2018-11-22