FoodSaver® V4400 2-in-1 Food Preservation System
FSFSSL4420-033Foodsaver FSFSSL4420-033 https://www.foodsaver.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw69ef4c33/images/highres/FSFSSL4420-033-1.jpg
Includes 3 – Heat Seal Quart Bags, 2 – Heat Seal Gallon Bags, 2 – Gallon Zipper Bags, 2 - Quart Zipper Bags, 1 - 11” X 10’ RollSee More...
With the FoodSaver® vacuum sealing system, you can keep food fresher for longer, or use it to marinate foods in minutes instead of hours. Sporting a sleek black exterior, this convenient device is designed to help save you time and money in the long run. Among its many handy features is the removable drip tray to make cleanup a breeze.
- Vacuum sealing system is designed to keep your food fresh with an air-tight heat seal so it'll last much longer, saving you money and preventing waste
- Lets you marinate foods within minutes rather than hours to help you save time and money
- Sleek, modern design is compact and features easy-to-use manual operation
- Offers marinate, moist, and dry settings for your convenience
- Retractable hose accessory gives you the power of a FoodSaver and FreshSaver in one, making it ideal for the pantry, freezer, or fridge
- Other features include integrated roll storage, an easy-to-use roll cutter, and indicator light
- Equipped with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- 3-position, easy-lock latch closure keeps the unit securely closed
FoodSaver® V4400 2-in-1 Food Preservation System is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bass2019 from Great product Very good product. Tough. Been using mine since 3 years and still going very well. Recomand to everyone
Date published: 2019-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by alexmm79 from Great product I bought this product a few months ago and used a few time. So far so good!
Date published: 2018-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee22 from Great Features I bought this machine a few years ago and I love it, simply one of t est buys I have ever made. I have saved so much money by not having to throw out food because of freezer burn. I believe this machine has paid for itself since I purchased it. I definitely recommend this machine
Date published: 2018-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robertp65 from Embalage J'ai acheté ce produit il y a 1 an et depuis je ne cesse d'emballer mes viandes et même quand je fais ma sauce spaghetti je peux emballer pour 4 ou 6 personne et ça se décongele dans 15 minutes dans l'eau froide vu son épaisseur.
Date published: 2019-08-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Teria1977 from Not Good I bought this food saver February 27,2020. Food saver is not vacuuming all of the air out before automatic sealing. How much I paid for this food saver you would think it would last longer then 7months
Date published: 2020-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goussette from Really satisfied Very good product. I use it every day and I am very satisfied
Date published: 2018-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nan01 from Great Features I bought this Food Saver a few years ago and I love it. It has saved me money and kept food fresh for longer periods of time. The other day I took some blueberries out of the freezer that had been vacuum packed and a package that hadn’t been vacuum packed, there was no comparison! The berries that were vacuum packed were just like fresh!
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by DD2020 from Not removing all air, Bought it with our points and it's easy to work with, have to slide the bags multiple time to get it to see it. Also, the wet error appears when not much juice in the compartment It stops sucking the air and there's still plenty of air in the bag. I don't recommend this model
Date published: 2020-11-26