FoodSaver Cordless Handheld Food Vacuum Sealer
FS1195FoodSaver FS1195 https://www.foodsaver.ca/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw6eb03ad9/images/highres/FoodSaver/FS1195-3-DEC-19.jpg
The FoodSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealer lets you enjoy all the benefits of vacuum sealing while taking up minimal counterspace. Compatible with all FoodSaver vacuum zipper bags and FoodSaver Fresh vacuum seal containers, the Handheld Sealer features a strong, innovative motor that quietly seals up to 60 FoodSaver quart bags with just one full 24-hour charge. Plus, the streamlined charging base also keeps your countertops neat thanks to the built-in cord management system.
- Your solution to keeping food fresh the FoodSaver way without taking up valuable kitchen space
- Quickly and quietly vacuum seal foods thanks to the innovative motor, which can seal up to 60 1-quart bags on a full 24-hour charge
- Efficient pump removes excess air from vacuum seal bags quickly
- Charging base provides a strong charge while keeping countertops neat with the built-in cord management system
- Compatible with all FoodSaver Vacuum Zipper Bags and FoodSaver Fresh Vacuum Seal Food Containers
- Includes docking station and (4) 1-quart vacuum seal zipper bags
FoodSaver Cordless Handheld Food Vacuum Sealer is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Leaff from Cleaning I’ve used this sealer quite a bit. The only problem is no matter how dry the food being sealed there is always moisture. After packing my famous meatball recipe, I noticed that the unit was full of liquid inclu ding inside the pump. It there any way of cleaning the pump.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by RED24 from Waste of money Cant buy bags for it. And even if you could they recommend not for freezer use. Cant return to store as i used the 2 trial bags to test the product (bags didnt stay airless for long.)
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZeeZ from Small and handy Very happy with this product. Seals great. Used about a month now and never had a problem. Love it
Date published: 2020-08-24