Marinades For Your Golden Globes Viewing Party
- Tips and How To's
It's almost time for the Golden Globes award show! It's the time of year when the Foreign Press Association recognizes the best actors, directors and production staff of the previous year. And of course, there's the coveted Best Picture award. Will your favorite movie of 2015 take prize? Whether you like to watch for funny comments of the master of ceremonies or you just like to look at the amazing fashion, it'll be more fun to do so on a full stomach. Check out these awesome marinades and try them out on Jan. 10 while you watch the stars walk down the red carpet.
Fast Steak Marinade
Don't have a lot of time? Don't worry! With this delicious recipe and the FoodSaver® Quick Marinator, you'll be enjoying flavorful steaks in no time.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce.
1. Stir all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Place your steak in the marinator and pour the mixture on top. Be sure to completely cover the meat.
3. Seal the container and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the meat from the container and cook it to your preference. Serve with a side of veggies and enjoy!
Greek Chicken Marinade
Bring the flavors of the Mediterranean to your viewing party with this awesome marinade. It tastes great on chicken breast.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced.
1. Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Place the chicken breast in your marinator and pour the sauce on top.
3. Seal the container and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken and prepare using your favorite method.
5. Serve on a bed of brown or white rice.
Mexican Pork Chop Marinade
Take your dinner south of the border with this delicious recipe. It'll add a little spice to your Golden Globes party and it's sure to win the nomination for best entree.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh
- 1/2 onion.
1. Combine the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until liquefied.
2. Place your pork chops in the marinator and pour the marinade on top.
3. Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the meat and cook it to your liking.
5. Serve with a side of applesauce.