Payment and Promotions
What types of payment do you accept?
How is Sales Tax calculated?
When placing your order you will initially be given an order total based on an estimated sales tax. Once your order is processed and an invoice is generated the actual sales tax will be calculated according to the laws of the province to which the order is shipped.
Items sold on this website and shipped to any province or territory in Canada are subject to the applicable sales tax of the destination province/territory.
How does your Free Shipping promotion work?
Below are the Terms & Conditions for Free Standard Shipping Promotions:
- If available, free standard shipping promotion applies only to shipping and handling expenses on orders over the specified amount of the promotion. Promotion only applies to the order subtotal, excluding sales tax, placed anywhere within the website or through the Consumer Services Contact Centers.
- Free standard shipping promotion only applies to Standard Shipping. Promotion excludes Expedited Shipping, for which listed rates apply.
- Free standard shipping promotion only applies to delivery addresses within Canada. Orders must ship to a single address.
- Free standard shipping promotion is not valid if items in an order are canceled, bringing the subtotal below the specific amount of the promotion.
- Promotion will be applied as a credit toward the shipping and handling fee.
- Consumers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred for returned items.
- Promotion not valid for cash or cash equivalent or towards previous purchases.
- Sunbeam Corporation (Canada) Limited reserves the right to change or discontinue the free standard shipping promotion at any time without notice.